€2,000 Give away Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Intosport whose registered office is at Ballinakill Road, Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny. Prize is 20 seperate €100 Vouchers.
2. Employees of Intosport or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be August 31st 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: €100 Voucher redeemable against a set (25) Official GAA, Camogie or LGFA Jerseys.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. Winners will be chosen by open draw.
11. The winners will be notified by Facebook post in the first week of September. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 90 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.