- Online Shop - Stock items will be dispatched within 3-5 working days.
- Online Shop - Customised Playing Kit will be dispatched within 10 - 12 working days.
- Online Shop - Customised Leisure wear will be dispatched within 20 - 22 working days.
- Full order will be dispatched together. ie if your item contains both stock and customised leisure wear delivery time will be 20 - 22 days.
- Delays may apply at certain times eg. holidays, Christmas and generally busy times.
- Please make sure that you give an address that will be attended during working hours as most items will have to be signed for by the receiver.
- Delivery is between 9-5 monday to friday. We are unable to give an exact delivery time of day.
- Delivery dates are an estimate only and Intosport take no responsibility for any unforseen circumstances effecting delivery times.
- Orders are delivered Via An Post or DPD Couriers. Intosport Ltd takes no responsibilty for delays.
- Returns & Replacements
- We are more than happy to refund or replace any item that does not meet the high standards we set for ourselves.
- If there are any problems with your order please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options.
- Unless the products are faulty we can not offer a refund on any personalised gear or one off items.
- Please allow 10-15 working days for returns to be processed.
- If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact any member of our sales team.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
You may pay by any method outlined in the online store, by post, over the phone by credit or debit card or in person.
Please ensure you provide the card holders name as it is shown on the card, and the billing address corresponds as it appears on the card statement.
Payment will be taken in Euro, and if applicable, your card will be charged according to the exchange rate at that time.
Payment shall not be deemed to have taken place until the receipt by the Company of cleared funds.
All new customers must pay pro forma, please do not ask for credit as refusal may offend.
Privacy & Security
Online payments are made through an independent secure provider and Intosport do not store payment details taken online or over the phone.
During your visit to the Website we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your goods and queries. We will keep your information to process your order, process any applicable refunds, respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to. To unsubscribe from any unwanted mails simply reply "STOP" to any mail received.
Our Website can recognise past users by using cookies. Cookies personalise your visits to the Website to meet your individual preferences. You can disable cookies by adjusting your internet settings.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding our use of your personal information please contact a member of our team.
Intosport reserve the right to alter prices at any time.
Prices quoted on jobs are final and no further charges or discounts will apply.
Vat @ 23% is charged on all items, including shipping, on the online store.
Please be sure to check if vat is included in a quote as there is no vat charged on children's sizes.
Delivery on all online items is charged at a fixed rate of €8.
Small items ordered in person or over the phone may only be subject to €6 postage and packaging and delivered by An Post. Registered post is charged at €10.
Some orders may be subject to set up or artwork charges. The customer will be informed of these when requesting a quote.
Stock and Availability
Whilst every effort is taken to make sure all items listed on in our store are in stock, occasionally some items will be temporarily out of supply.
Should this occur we will contact the customer as soon as possible to discuss the options.
The products illustrated on this website are as seen. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and computing processes will allow. Intosport accept no responsibility for variances in colour or style due to the settings on the users device or programmes used to view our web site.
We are always looking for customer feedback and comments on service, quality, and any other aspect of your experience with us.
We welcome all of your comments via e-mail, in person or over the phone.
Complaints and Comments
If you have any complaints, queries or comments about our web site, products supplied to you, or any aspect of your experience with Intosport please contact
You can write to us at:
Remember, we at Intosport pride ourselves on our customer service and satisfaction.